A 91-year-old woman needs a hip replacement. How quickly should she get the surgery? Paul Wilcocks discusses this controversial issue in his blog. Scroll to the bottom – a reader brings my book ‘A Bitter Pill’ into the conversation and connects the two subjects.
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
Posts by Tags