Another powerful article from the Globe and Mail in support of reasonable care for frail elderly people. Thank you, Margaret! click here
- New Mental Capability Assessment Site
- RETIREMENT (kind of…)
- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
Posts by Tags
It was a telling article, good coverage of the salient points. The title rather disappointed me, especially for those who might not read the entire article. Blame an editor!
I agree. Many comments on her article arose from just that misunderstanding.
Thanks for your comment.