I finally figured out how to post this. click here Mark is a pioneer of home care of the elderly, and a good friend. Several years ago, Ian McLeod (husband of Margaret Wente) produced this fabulous hour-long National Film Board documentary on Mark’s practice. THIS is how we should be doing business.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
Posts by Tags