A colleague directed me to this lovely article by Dr. Dennis McCullough, a family physician and geriatrician working at Dartmouth University in the US. You can follow links in the article to his website, where you will discover he has written a book on “Slow Medicine” of the elderly (an analogy, I trust, to “slow food”). His views line up exactly with the approach I’m trying to promote on this site. We’re all in this together…
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
Posts by Tags