A couple of very good friends in Vancouver somehow convinced the Canadian College of Family Physicians and Canadian Geriatrics Society to give me an award for innovation in geriatrics. I don’t deserve it. Here is my acceptance speech at the Family Medicine Forum in Montréal on November 10, 2017.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
Posts by Tags