- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
Posts by Tags
Category Archives: In The Press
A very well supported article written by Tyee after we met recently over coffee. Click here to read it.
Click here to read the article.
Here’s an excerpt from Elizabeth Payne’s article in the Vancouver Province about my book, A Bitter Pill. There is real anger in his newly released book. “The way modern medical care is practiced is all wrong for people near the … Continue reading
Click here to hear my interview.