I’ve written three, Forbidden Food (2015) about healthy eating mythology, A Bitter Pill (2009) about health care of the elderly, and Protocols in Primary Care Geriatrics (two editions, 1991 and 1997) a short textbook for professionals.
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
- HOUSECALLS 9: An End-Run Around the Rules.
Posts by Tags