I’ve written three, Forbidden Food (2015) about healthy eating mythology, A Bitter Pill (2009) about health care of the elderly, and Protocols in Primary Care Geriatrics (two editions, 1991 and 1997) a short textbook for professionals.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
Posts by Tags