- New Mental Capability Assessment Site
- RETIREMENT (kind of…)
- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: advance directives
Know what you want: HAVE the tough conversations early.
Is it okay not to investigate and treat somebody when they get sick at home? This is a big scary question for a lot of people. Part of the answer for a Sunshiner is to know what the person wants … Continue reading
Posted in Resources Tagged advance directives, avoiding hospital Leave a comment