- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
- HOUSECALLS 9: An End-Run Around the Rules.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: advance directives
Is it okay not to investigate and treat somebody when they get sick at home? This is a big scary question for a lot of people. Part of the answer for a Sunshiner is to know what the person wants … Continue reading