- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: care crisis
I’m a Sunshiner and I’m in ‘crisis’. What do I do?
One of the big differences between medical care that works for Sunshiners and ordinary care is how “crisis” is handled. Crisis for younger people is some sort of a big disaster, the kind for which hospitals were designed. Crisis for … Continue reading
Posted in Resources Tagged care crisis, home care 1 Comment