- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
- HOUSECALLS 9: An End-Run Around the Rules.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: care crisis
One of the big differences between medical care that works for Sunshiners and ordinary care is how “crisis” is handled. Crisis for younger people is some sort of a big disaster, the kind for which hospitals were designed. Crisis for … Continue reading