- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: caregiving
Browse these sites. They’re a great starting point for learning. Public Health Agency of Canada Seniors’. This site provides a large amount of conventional healthcare information for elderly people on behalf of this Canadian government agency. http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/sh-sa-eng.php?rd=senior_agee_eng Canadian National Study … Continue reading
Look no further. Below is a short list of websites that are either well known to us or have very comprehensive resources. We don’t necessarily agree with everything on these sites, but present them as a starting-point for exploring certain … Continue reading
Click here to hear the full interview.
Click here to read the article.
Click here to hear my interview.