- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: cost saving
A very well supported article written by Tyee after we met recently over coffee. Click here to read it.