- New Mental Capability Assessment Site
- RETIREMENT (kind of…)
- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: cost saving
‘Advocate for a more dignified, less expensive way to help frail seniors’ reports Tyee.
A very well supported article written by Tyee after we met recently over coffee. Click here to read it.
Posted in In The Press, Resources Tagged cost saving, home care Leave a comment