- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: Cure and Care
“Letting Go”, a New Yorker article by Dr Atul Gawande. This is a very insightful look at the difference between care that focuses on cure and care that focuses on comfort, and the importance of understanding your priorities.