- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
- HOUSECALLS 9: An End-Run Around the Rules.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: healthcare priorities
A 91-year-old woman needs a hip replacement. How quickly should she get the surgery? Paul Wilcocks discusses this controversial issue in his blog. Scroll to the bottom – a reader brings my book ‘A Bitter Pill’ into the conversation and … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt from Elizabeth Payne’s article in the Vancouver Province about my book, A Bitter Pill. There is real anger in his newly released book. “The way modern medical care is practiced is all wrong for people near the … Continue reading