- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: healthcare priorities
A 91-year-old woman needs a hip replacement. How quickly should she get the surgery? Paul Wilcocks discusses this controversial issue in his blog. Scroll to the bottom – a reader brings my book ‘A Bitter Pill’ into the conversation and … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt from Elizabeth Payne’s article in the Vancouver Province about my book, A Bitter Pill. There is real anger in his newly released book. “The way modern medical care is practiced is all wrong for people near the … Continue reading