- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Another video…
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
- Lost Sheep
- Bringing Family Practice Training Up to Date
- Airline-Industry Healthcare
- Another Jailbreak!
- Housecalls 10: It’s Never Too Late for a Hospital Jailbreak
- Robert Munsch and Putting Sentimentality to Work
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: home care
A very well supported article written by Tyee after we met recently over coffee. Click here to read it.
Look no further. Below is a short list of websites that are either well known to us or have very comprehensive resources. We don’t necessarily agree with everything on these sites, but present them as a starting-point for exploring certain … Continue reading
Click here to hear the full interview.
Click here to read the article.
Click here to hear my interview.
Sometimes people tell me I’m not being realistic and expecting them to keep their frail relatives at home. How can we deal with a sudden change in independence if we can’t get supporting help quickly? How do we know what’s … Continue reading
One of the big differences between medical care that works for Sunshiners and ordinary care is how “crisis” is handled. Crisis for younger people is some sort of a big disaster, the kind for which hospitals were designed. Crisis for … Continue reading