- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
- Dr. Sloan on local radio, again.
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: medication and drugs
Have a look at this short list of resources. Let us know how they helped! Minimally Disruptive Medicine. A well-designed site featuring arguments for individualizing drug treatment. http://minimallydisruptivemedicine.org/ Healthy Skepticism. This Australian site, operated by Dr. Peter Mansfield, takes a … Continue reading
Click here to hear my interview.