- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
- WHEN NOTHING WORKS
- Final Adventure of the Geriatric Doctor-In-Law (6)
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: medication and drugs
Confused by medication? Looking to minimize drug intake?
Have a look at this short list of resources. Let us know how they helped! Minimally Disruptive Medicine. A well-designed site featuring arguments for individualizing drug treatment. http://minimallydisruptivemedicine.org/ Healthy Skepticism. This Australian site, operated by Dr. Peter Mansfield, takes a … Continue reading
Posted in Resources Tagged medication and drugs, polypharmacy, reduce medication Leave a comment
My interview with CBC The Current’s Anna Marie Tremonti
Click here to hear my interview.
Posted in In The Press Tagged caregiving, home care, medication and drugs Leave a comment