- New Mental Capability Assessment Site
- RETIREMENT (kind of…)
- Home Care 3
- Diet and Health: an Update.
- Care at Home: Progress (?)
- Care at Home, Again.
- Careful What You Wish For (or, Creating a Monster)
- I’ve moved
- FMF Award Acceptance Speech
- A Very Interesting Medical Book
- Healthcare Mismanagement
- A Fool and His Money
- Policy and People
Posts by Tags
Tag Archives: palliative care
Cure vs. comfort focused care: new article from New Yorker.
“Letting Go”, a New Yorker article by Dr Atul Gawande. This is a very insightful look at the difference between care that focuses on cure and care that focuses on comfort, and the importance of understanding your priorities.
Posted in Resources Tagged Cure and Care, palliative care Leave a comment